FalconTek is a GovCon solutions and services provider that supports federal agencies, state governments, and commercial companies. FalconTek has provided support around the globe on mission critical programs since 2008. We rapidly deploy personnel in support of technical, professional, and medical projects.
We are expanding our team and seeking a Senior Guard/Linguist to support our client.
If you have any interest please apply and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Senior Guard/Linguist
Duration: 2+ years
Clearance: Top Secret Clearance on start
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct access control
- Interact and speak with local nationals that possess Russian documents that must be read and interpreted
- Work schedule: 6 days a week, up to 60 hours
QUALIFICATIONS – EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO’s)
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent with three years’ experience in the military, police or commercial guard force.
- Demonstrated command of the local language – Russian. Must have a proficiency of S3/R3
- Top Secret Clearance (Active)
- Diplomatic Passport
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
The Senior Guard shall be required to perform duties that may include all or part of the responsibilities set forth below:
- Ability to use a computer including all common office management tools (e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Oversight of access control points and special function teams
- Experience with communications and radio use and procedures
- Ability to operate walk-through metal detectors, hand-held metal detectors, X-ray inspection machines, electronic hydraulic barriers, itemizers, and special monitoring devices
- Complete written operational and administrative logs.
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation “safety-sensitive” functions.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation:
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/ Check/ Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: FalconTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: FalconTek does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.